Thursday, August 5, 2010

Any piercing salons in warrington that will pierce my lip without requiring parent's permission ?

im 13 and i want my lip pierced. my mum doesn't want me to get it done because ive got problems with my earrings (everytime i wear some, my ears start to bleed after a day and all that) so she doesn't really want me to get it done. Is there any salons in warrington (uk) that will pierce my lip without requiring my mums permission ?Any piercing salons in warrington that will pierce my lip without requiring parent's permission ?
No. That woild be illegal. Piercing is so '90's anyway.Any piercing salons in warrington that will pierce my lip without requiring parent's permission ?
haha, good luck with that....


that is pretty much impossible, if you Do happen to find a piercing parlor that agrees to do that to you, at 13, then it will most likely be very ghetto, and won't use the proper equipment nessecary...


you could always do it yourself, but i don't reccommend that
Lip piercings are nasty IMO...dont bother
dumb idea

No comments:

Post a Comment