Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you have to use special tanning lotion from the salons while tanning?

could i just use normal cheap lotion?


because i think the salon lotion is actually starting to make me orange...





and don't give me ';tanning is bad'; answers.


i know it's bad


i don't care


i'm not going to choose you as a best answer if you don't answer my question.





thanks.Do you have to use special tanning lotion from the salons while tanning?
You can use anything you want, cheap of not, as long as it is made for indoor use, not outdoor.Do you have to use special tanning lotion from the salons while tanning?
You don't HAVE to use what the tanning salon has over the counter. 9 out of 10 times you can buy that stuff cheaper on-line or at a beauty supply like Sally's (if yours carries the stuff). But DO make sure that the lotion you buy IS for IN-DOOR TANNING. Otherwise you can ruin the acrylic on the tanning bed. The tanning salon is all about making money. Notice the $40 and up pricing on the lotions. Also, if you're turning orange, you're probably using something with a bronzer or self tanner in it so whatever you buy, make sure it has NO bronzer in it. I just ordered off of this web-site and their stuff is MORE than reasonable. No, it's NOT my web-site. I came across it penny pinching since I just went back to my salon. Cheers!!! Oh and you can also check E-bay.
no








.
  • buy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment