Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any recommendations on hair salons in Chicago?

I'm looking for a new stylist in the city. I like the Aveda Institute but they are always booked. Is there any where else that is relatively cheap but does a good job? Thanks!Any recommendations on hair salons in Chicago?
Honestly, I would start looking at men / women that you come into contact with (grocery store, airport, work, library etc.) and just say hi to them , say you like their hairstyle and wonder if they would tell you who their hairstylist is.


I think you would get better advice in seeing ';samples'; of their work in real life than here on answers.





I am not sure how much Aveda charges, but I can tell you that there are millions of salons in Chicago. I got a great tip on a hairstylist once from a cashier. Unfortunately, the hairstylist moved out of state! When you get a good one, do your best to keep them!
  • buy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment