Saturday, August 21, 2010

When do I tip for hair salons?

I haven't gone to a hair salon for a long time. Do I pay the tip as soon as the person who cuts my hair is finished, or do i just add it into the cost of the haircut? Or is there some kind of jar to put it in? Any help is appreciated, thanks!When do I tip for hair salons?
15 to 20% is more than fine. Hairdressers make A LOT more than a waitresses regular rate of like $3/hr.





When she or he takes your money at the register, you hand them the tip and say this is for you. If someone else checks you out, you can give them the tip and say ';please give this to my stylist.';When do I tip for hair salons?
You can either hand it straight to them. or leave it at the desk. Either is acceptable.





Oh, and your stylist is more knowledgeable and talented than a restaurant waiter right? So tip more than the 15 percent you're used to tipping at dinner.
You add it when they are all done!
when they are fishin withyour hair then you could tip them if you want to

No comments:

Post a Comment