Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are those mask that the salons use?

I got burnt out of going to salons for facial. I was wondering if anyone here know what are those products they use? I remember one time they have this super cool mask they put on me that stings a little. Can someone tell me what this is?What are those mask that the salons use?
No way to answer this. Each salon uses the skin care brand of their choice. If your girl was good at what she does she should have told you exactly what products she was using on you. Masks are used for a couple of reasons...one to add moisture and another to suck up oil and dirt from pores. If the mask was like a gel..most likely it was to add moisture...if it was like clay most likely it was to clean pores. The clay ones tend to have menthol or pepermint and that can cause a bit of a sting....

No comments:

Post a Comment