Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think its ok for guys to go to tanning salons to tan?

I have heard alot on both sides and am wondering what you guys think!Do you think its ok for guys to go to tanning salons to tan?
I think it s awesome.


Guy who takes care of himself...wants to look good.


I dont think there is somethnig wrong with guys go tanning...i think its stupid to think that if guy gonig tanning or doing highlightes or dresses very nicely then he is gay....


I had very awesome friend-male friend who would go tanning with me...who would go to mail salon with me....He just liked it...Cause he was always getting girls attansion for being so clean, shiny,neat and sexy!!


I say DO IT:)!!!!Do you think its ok for guys to go to tanning salons to tan?
well personally i go tanning, but that's really only because i have eczema and the tanning machines can do a pretty good job of getting rid of it.
I don't think it is ok for anyone myself. It increases your risk of skin cancer and you are damaging your skin. However, if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't see that much of a problem with it. One of my guy friends used to go. If it helps a guy look like he wants to look, then he should go for it...if it wasn't damaging.
tanning is terrible for you. you sit on unsanitary surfaces under the rays of ultraviolet light for a long time. you could get some serious skin cancer. its NOT ok for anyone to go to a tanning salon and tan.
Depends if they like skin cancer or not.
Those places should carry a health risk warning. A girl I knew started going to those places as a teenager, by the time she was in her twenties her skin was so wrinkled and lined, she looked ill all the time.....I think the tanning salon had something to do with that
Wow for starters is it a bit(butch)or lesbian for girls to shave their upper lip or bleach it . (Not) Then it is no more gay for a guy to go tanning, I workout 5 days a week to build muscle and look good, I go tanning a couple times a week and if you do your homework you will find the tanning beds have less of the harmfull uvb rays that cause all the bad stuff and more of the uva which actually tans you.
Yes!! I wish more of them would!!
It's a bit gay, in my opinion, but of course it's ok. It isn't wrong, it's just a turn off to me. I wouldn't want my man going tanning, unless I dragged him there and made him go with me... but if he's totally up for tanning by himself, no thank you!
its ok
Okay as in, like, morally? Probably. Okay as in am I personally okay with it? Ew blech no.
dude, no, no its not ok.
i would believe it would be ok
sure why shouldn`t a guy tan at a salon??? i think it`s great to see a guy who takes pride in his appearance %26amp; wants to look good...it`s true i prefer rock/punk guys but u don`t have to be pasty white to be a rocker dude!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment