Thursday, August 5, 2010

I want to dye my hair vivid pink, where can i get hair dye, will salons have these colours?

I also heard that someone did this by bleaching their hair and then dying it with food-colouring. Would that really work?


Is there a realible product that is sold in vivd colours?I want to dye my hair vivid pink, where can i get hair dye, will salons have these colours?
I'm pretty sure professional hairdressers will do a good job with pink. However, if your thinking of doing it at home. You can bleach your hair then buy a brand called 'Paint box' in pink. They're available at Priceline stores (if your in Australia).I want to dye my hair vivid pink, where can i get hair dye, will salons have these colours?
Going to a salon would be the best bet for the longest lasting pink. If you want it really bright and have dark hair, you will want to bleach it first. Request that the hair stylist make the dye up with deposit only. This will make the pink last a bit longer, and since you already bleached your hair there is no need for the lightener to be in the mix. But beware that pink will fade pretty fast, so don't rely on the pink staying in forever. Hot Topic and Sally's pink dye will fade in about a week. From the stylist, so far, my pink has stayed in for a month now. It has faded, but is still pretty bright. I hear Paul Mitchell has some good pink dye. Not sure of the brand my stylist used.
i got my bright pink hair dye from a goth shop


its by stargazer


the food colouring will wash out as soon as you wash you hair.


in superdrug and wilkos they sell pink hair dye kits


these are all good ideas but its best to prelightnen your hair if your hair is dark



sally's or hot topic-i heard they have alot of colors, but idk about hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment