Saturday, August 21, 2010

Did anyone know any good beauty salons in chicago area?

I heard that the ones on devon street is good. do they take walk ins? what's a good place to get waxing and getting a pedicure? also what's a good place to get eye brow threading?Did anyone know any good beauty salons in chicago area?
Roque Salon - www.roquesalon.com is great check it outDid anyone know any good beauty salons in chicago area?
I've enjoyed going to Le Salon Day Spa. It's in my neighborhood (of Edgewater on Broadway) and just opened about 5 months ago. So far I've only gotten a facial (which was divine- and CHEAP! They had a $60 special that day). And I got an upper lip and eyebrow wax there. With the wax I was really impressed with how thorough they were. I like it enough that I'm going to go back pretty soon to see what they can do for highlights and a hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment