Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are the best salons in the Dallas area? reasonable prices?

i have long hair and need a change so im gonna cut it shorter. because it'll be a big change, i need to be sure that it'll be the best but i cant afford to spend a fortune on it, so what suggestions do yall have?What are the best salons in the Dallas area? reasonable prices?
I live in the area, and I love to go to Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon. They do a fabulous job on everything. I went there today as a matter of fact. It can be a little pricey, but it depends on what you get. They treat you VERY nice and the place is clean too. They offer drinks when you walk in the door, and the people that work there are very kind and good people to talk to. I go to the Plano one in the Willowbend Mall. A haircut by its self is $45 and with a style, blowdry, and finish, its $61 but its very good quality. If you decide to go here, please make an appointment because I do not think they accept walk-ins.





Here is the price list for the one in Dallas.





http://www.reddoorspas.com/pricing/pl-da鈥?/a>What are the best salons in the Dallas area? reasonable prices?
Well, I looked some websites up and this is what I found:





http://dallas.citysearch.com/roundup/40445





It shows you different places in Dallas.





Hope this helps!
  • buy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment