Thursday, August 5, 2010

Does anyone know of any good Bridal Salons in the Bronx/Westchester Area?

I am looking for a nice place. Warm and friendly people that will help me and my bridesmaids find dresses for my wedding next year. Any one who can help I would appreciate it. Thanks !Does anyone know of any good Bridal Salons in the Bronx/Westchester Area?
I am from the Bronx, but I don't know of any bridal salons in the Bronx.


My aunt is getting married this summer and the entire bridal party had a great experience at The Bridal Shop http://www.thebridalshop.com/





Its about 20 or so minutes from where I live (Northern Bronx).





The phone number is on the site. Also, if you go, look at the dresses you like (write the designer and item #) so that the helper can get them quickly for you and also get an idea about what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment