Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are there any black salons in Cape Town, South Africa that specialize in relaxers?

I'm going to be traveling to Cape Town for a couple of months and I was looking to get my hair done while I was there. I'm particularly looking for salons that have mizani, affirm, or design relaxers.





Thanks!


Are there any black salons in Cape Town, South Africa that specialize in relaxers?
I would check with the major 4-5 star hotels in the city and see what type of spas/salons they have, or can refer you too. Hopefully since the end of apartheid their offering of services should have diversified to handle international clientele. Otherwise, take a quick lesson, and pack your own if you can. I know I would.Are there any black salons in Cape Town, South Africa that specialize in relaxers?
sorry but there's none

No comments:

Post a Comment