Thursday, August 5, 2010

How much does it usually cost for salons to straighten hair?

I dont have very long hair...its about up to my chest...and my hair is naturally curly... i know each store has different prices... but i just want to know an estimate of how much it might cost...$10? $20? $50? $100?How much does it usually cost for salons to straighten hair?
like 75-90How much does it usually cost for salons to straighten hair?
It depends the experience of the person working on you and what it is they use to straighten it. Also the area you are in. If they use a perm and comb it through it will be the cheapest, then relaxers, then the most expensive a straightening system. Call around.


If you are talking about just straightening it for a day it shouldn't be too expensive. But don't expect it to hold all day if it is really humid.
I think it costs about as much as a perm- I had mine done once and that is about how much it cost because they simply put perm solution through my hair (but my hair was naturally straight). However, my stepdaughter tried it before and hers is naturally curly. It was curly the next time she washed it. She uses a hair straightener when she wants her hair straight (it works great!).
Buy a Sedu, I just bought one and it's amazing! It works so fast, it keeps my hair straight all day.





http://www.sedubeauty.com/buy.html
depends on what kinda hair you naturally have.%26amp; which salon u go to


my hair is naturally straight but i wanted to make it nicer so i went %26amp; mine was 17 bucks.
I would think a little over $20 and I hate to say it but it is more for black people only because it takes a lot more work to straighten there hair
Use the money to buy a really good hari straightner and hair products.. Striaghten your hair on good days. If its rainy/humid out or to hot - keep it curly...
For one time? Like not permanent? 30-45
$100
i think it depends on which salon u go to. My fav salon is somewhere idon't know. but it costs like around $40-$60.
  • buy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment