Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are the news to hydrate the hair in the beauty salons?

My hair is brown, long, straight and dry and I already use Redken as well only professional products.


Thank you all!What are the news to hydrate the hair in the beauty salons?
Ol谩 amiga


n茫o sei dizer quais s茫o as novidades para hidratar os cabelos nos EUA. Por isso, n茫o responderei nenhuma besteira. De qualquer maneira acho que o melhor pro seu cabelo 茅 deix谩-lo natural e n茫o colocar qu铆micas e outras porcarias industrializadas que transformam as pessoas em escravas da ind煤stria de cosm茅ticos.


bjWhat are the news to hydrate the hair in the beauty salons?
Well my hair is brown, long, and curly. It's healthy - not dry. But my curls do frizz up a bit. I think something like a revitalizing serum would help your hair. I used to use Biolage and there is a certain one meant to moisturize/hydrate hair. I'm pretty sure it's called hydrate. I used that and it totally kept my hair healthy and silky smooth. If you are curious why I don't use it anymore, it's because Pantene is more affordable for me.





But Biolage is the best shampoo/conditioner I have ever used.
the organic root stimulator products are great for dry hair, I would recommend you to leave the conditioner for a few minutes to let it work.


also, it's very important that you have a good diet, if you eat healthy your hair will look healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment